Online live training via Zoom is available for participants from anywhere in the world.
Classroom training is available in London, Surrey & Berkshire every week.
Onsite training is available at your premises. We can travel anywhere in the UK
1 to 1
One-to-one training sessions are available with our certified Xero advisor
What our clients say
Xero Accounting Basic Training
This Xero training course is the perfect way to learn how to use Xero’s Accounting software to manage the day-to-day operations of your small or medium size business. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of how Xero works, and you’ll be able to put your new skills into practice with our interactive exercises.
This course is designed for business owners, bookkeepers and accountants, and provides an in-depth overview of how Xero works. You’ll also gain a certificate on completion that will demonstrate your knowledge of cloud accounting software and look great on your CV! Enrol in Xero Basic Training today and gain the skills needed to efficiently manage your finances!
What will I learn from this course?
Xero Initial Setup
- =Create a new organization in Xero
- =Organisation Details update in Xero
- =Organization Financial Settings update in Xero
- =Setting up the charts of Accounts (the key income, expenses, assets, liability and equity)
- =Setting up Bank and Petty Cash Account in Xero
- =Setting up business branding on the invoice
- =Adding Bank details on the Invoice
- =Overview of Xero Contacts
- =Adding Customers, Suppliers & Employees details in Xero Contacts
- =Adding Group in Contacts & Connect email to Contact
- =Editing, Arching and restoring a contact.
- =Access the Xero Demo Company
- =Understanding the Xero Dashboard
- =Understanding the Xero Menus, Icons & Tabs
- =Understanding Xero Files
- =Uploading a File to the Inbox
- =Understanding Xero notification
- =Emailing a File to the Inbox
- =Creating a Folder
- =Add a Tax Rate
- =Understanding Email Settings
- =View, edit and Create an Email Template
- =Send a Xero Network Invite (Xero to Xero)
- =Understanding Add-ons
Sales & Receivable Management
- =Raising sales quotes in Xero
- =Creating sales invoices in Xero
- =Emailing an invoice to the customers
- =Editing Sales invoices in Xero
- =Creating sales credit notes
- =Sales credit notes allocation against invoices
- =Customer refund reconciliation
- =Customer Activity Reports
- =Aged Debtors Reports
- =Xero Invoice reminder overview
- =Create supplier bills in Xero
- =Editing supplier bills in Xero
- =Attaching files to Bills
- =Create supplier credit notes in Xero
- =Supplier Credit notes allocation against bills
- =Supplier Activity Reports
- =Aged Creditors Analysis
- =Overview of email bills to Xero
- =Recording bills from the draft.
- =Supplier Activity Reports
- =Aged Creditors Reports
- =Copying, Voiding and Importing a Bills
Bank and Petty Cash Reconciliation
- =Understanding Bank Reconciliation in Xero
- =The Reconciliation Screen
- =Reconcile Bank Accounts
- =Part Payments, Batch Payment reconciliation
- =Matching sales and purchase invoices against Bank Transaction
- =Overview of discuss tab
- =Transfer between Bank Accounts
- =Creating spend and receive money transaction
- =Publish Month end Reconciliation reports
- =Recording Bank charges against sales invoices
- =Recording petty Cash Payment
- =Publish petty cash month end reconciliation reports.
- =VAT Return preparation
- =Review VAT Return by tax rates
- =VAT Adjustments in MTD VAT Returns
- =Submit VAT Return to HMRC through online
- =Understanding the Xero Reports
- =Create Monthly Profit and Loss Reports
- =Create Monthly Balance Sheet Reports
- =Create Monthly Management Reports
- =Publish Monthly Management Reports
Who is it for?
- EBusiness Owners
- EAccountant & Bookkeepers
- EJob Seekers
- EIndividual Seeking how to use Xero
- EStudents wanting to gain relevant knowledge and experience in cloud accountancy fields
Live online |Classroom | Onsite |1 to 1
6:30 pm – 9:30pm (evening)
After The Course?
Certificate Of Completion
Comprehensive Training Manuals
One Month Of Free Email Support
Want to know more about our Xero Training?
Our other Xero Training Courses
Xero Advanced Training
Xero Advanced Training is the perfect course for accounting professionals and business owners who want to learn more about the advanced features of this program
Xero Payroll Training
Our payroll training will help you stay up-to-date on the latest changes in payroll rules and regulations, so you can run your business payroll with confidence.
Xero Bespoke Training
In addition to our standard Xero training courses, we also offer Xero bespoke training. Bespoke courses can be tailored to specific needs and requirements, using either real or demo organization data
Xero Training for Business Owners
Xero training for business owners provides skills to manage day-to-day bookkeeping. This will help them keep an eye on their bottom line at all times.
Never Do It On Your Own Again
With us as your Xero advisor, you can get a handle on your business’s finances through the power of Xero and the apps which integrate with it. We make sure that every single day is business as usual for you and your team.