Online live training via Zoom is available for participants from anywhere in the world.
Classroom training is available in London, Surrey & Berkshire every week.
Onsite training is available at your premises. We can travel anywhere in the UK
1 to 1
One-to-one training sessions are available with our certified Xero advisor
What our clients say
Xero Charity & Not for Profit Organization Training
Charities, social enterprises and community interest companies need to be able to streamline their accounting and have constant insights into performance. Xero provides integrated features for charities, social enterprises, and community-interest organizations
Our Xero Charity Training is the perfect solution for charities, social enterprises and community interest companies who need to streamline their accounting. You’ll have constant real-time insights into the fund and projects you are managing, as well as the overall performance of your organisation. Our Charity training includes setting up Xero organization for Charity and not-for-profit organizations, working with donors, setting up Tracking Categories to monitor funds and Raising donations & grant invoices. You will also learn how to run profit and loss reports by funds and create monthly management accounts for trustees.
With our Xero Charity Training, you can focus on what you do best – helping those in need. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your finances are in good hands and that you can easily access reports whenever you need them.
With our Xero Charity Training, you can focus on what you do best – helping those in need. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your finances are in good hands, and that you can easily access reports whenever you need them.
So why wait? Get started today with Xero Charity Training and see how easy and efficient accounting can be!
Who is it for?
- EIndividuals who want to learn how to do charity bookkeeping in Xero
- EXero advisors who want to improve their knowledge of Xero
- ECharity or non-for-profit organization bookkeepers
- ECharity trustees and CEOs
- EFinance managers currently working in charity or non-for-profit organizations
What will I learn from this course?
- =Xero Accounting Software Introduction
- =Set up Xero Organization for a Not-for-Profit
- =Update financial settings in Xero
- =Charts of accounts customization for Charity and non-for-profit organization
- =Creating and working with contacts (doners, suppliers and employees)
- =Set up Tracking Categories to monitor funds
- =Xero Invoice Settings and customise invoice
- =Payment Gateway and direct debit apps setup review
- =Send a Xero network invite (Xero to Xero)
- =Setup Bank, Credit Card and Petty Cash Account
- =Reconciliation of Bank Transaction,
- =Transfers between Bank Account
- =Bank Rule setup and Edit
- =Recording of petty Cash payment
- =Raising donation & grant invoices
- =Email bills to Xero your Xero organization
- =Entering supplier bills and credit notes
- =Overview of email bills to Xero
- =Recording bills from draft
- =Supplier payment run in Xero
- =Recording of prepayment and accrual transaction
- =Fixed Assets registrar and deprecation
- =Reconcile wages, pension and Paye payment in Bank
- =Xero expense claim overview
- =Overview of Xero Apps for Charity and not for profit Business
- =Profit and loss reports by funds
- =Balance sheet reports by funds
- =Create and Publish Monthly Management reports
Live online |Classroom | Onsite |1 to 1
10:00am – 4:00pm (Weekdays and Weekend)
6:30 pm – 9:30pm (evening)
After The Course?
Certificate Of Completion
Comprehensive Training Manuals
One Month Of Free Email Support
Want to know more about our Xero Charity Training
Our other Xero Training Courses
Xero Advanced Training
Xero Advanced Training is the perfect course for accounting professionals and business owners who want to learn more about the advanced features of this program
Xero Payroll Training
Our payroll training will help you stay up-to-date on the latest changes in payroll rules and regulations, so you can run your business payroll with confidence.
Xero Bespoke Training
In addition to our standard Xero training courses, we also offer Xero bespoke training. Bespoke courses can be tailored to specific needs and requirements, using either real or demo organization data
Xero Training for Business Owners
Xero training for business owners provides skills to manage day-to-day bookkeeping. This will help them keep an eye on their bottom line at all times.